Friday, October 21, 2011

Hello where have I been ?

Skulking back into my dashboard I can only say it wasn't me , I was hibernating for the winter , I did lurk about tho ...

bringit

I battled on the cyber battlefields at World of Tanks , a hugely popular free online game that has many Aussies playing and lot of them are older players like myself who have a chuckle at destroying tanks commanded by impatient teenagers

maxcar

I also seen some photos of cars being shipped to Africa for the new Mad Max movie....

sheilds

And pondered mysterious Aboriginal carvings near Woy Woy , maybe a line of defense ?

lostdog

and thought I better mow that lawn before Chewy disappears

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You HAVE been busy :-) The night before last, I finally took All Things Woy off my sidebar but I guess, if you are playing nice, I'll put it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be bloody right lol , yeh I'm back the soul is keen ,still have to mow the lawn tho ..........

    ReplyDelete

Your comment may be used as site content , think before you post :)