Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holidays

At last some time off , well a week or so , can't afford much more lol
My Christmas is usually like this ........
bugger it

Had to buy the nephew this massive Nerf gun ,it's full auto with a belt feed lol , despite his mother's and grandmothers wishes that he not be given "gun "toys.


I had to feel sorry for the little chap when I visited him at Mum's place a few weeks back , Mum had made him a Robin Hood outfit complete with bow and arrow to run around her bush block with.
By the time I had got there he had amassed 40 or so of these clip together pencils and built himself a large Halo type rifle.
Boys will be boys I'm afraid so I told him I'd get him a decent gun lol
Enjoy Tommy and fer christs sake don't shoot yer bloody mum !

While researching a bit more about Nerf I found there is the usual plethora of YouTube videos featuring Nerf gun modifications , Nerf battles and more I found this video which amuses me so



On another note...
No your car does not look like a fekking reindeer with those stupid clip on antlers mmmkay ?

Merry Christmas Spike and my other blog reader lol

2 comments:

  1. We have included your blog in our guide Around The World.

    The guide is both a record of old blogs and a listing of new blogs. Although originally arising from the "City Daily Photo Blog" lists this is an independent publication. Inclusion here does not imply that a blog qualifies for nor is officially a CDPB. Our criteria are that photographs mainly from and related to a specific geographical location (not necessarily a "city" but usually more specific than a whole country or region) are posted at dated intervals (not necessarily daily) and archives are kept which are readily searchable by date.

    Please keep us informed of any changes to your details.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment may be used as site content , think before you post :)